Musculoskeletal System is taught by the Department of Orthopaedics, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Surgery and Department of Radiology. The subject consists of 4 weeks of teaching (7 ECTS) and ends with an examination. ERASMUS+ students are instructed to address all possible communication or questions about Musculoskeletal System to the International Office and their appointed Slovenian tutor(s) who shall contact appropriate coordinators of this multidisciplinary course.
1. Hamblen DL, Simpson H: Adams's Outline of Orthopaedics. Churchill Livingstone 2010.
2. Skinner HB: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics. Appleton & Lange 2013.
3. Staheli LT: Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics. Lippincott-Raven 2008.
4. Andrew JG, Herrick AL, Marsh DR: Musculoskeletal Medicine and Surgery. Churchill Livingstone 2000.
5. McRae, Robert, Esser Max. Practical Fracture Treatment. ChurchLiv 2008 Section A: 1-5; Section B: 6-15
6. White Book on Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine in Europe. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2007, Supplement No. 45
7. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. WHO Geneva 2001.
8. Michael P. Barnes, Anthony B. Ward. Oxford Handbook of Rehabilitation Medicine 2005. Oxford University Press.
9. Stam HJ, Buyruk HM et al. Acute Medical Rehabilitation Vol 1 Textbook. VitalMed Medical Book Publishing 2012.
19. 12. 2018 WRITTEN EXAMINATION +
ORAL EXAMINATION 20.12.2018 and 21.12.2018
18. 02. 2019 WRITTEN EXAMINATION +
ORAL EXAMINATION 19.02.2019 and 20.02.2019
10. 04. 2019 WRITTEN EXAMINATION +
ORAL EXAMINATION 11.04.2019 and 12.04.2019