Musculoskeletal System is taught by the Department of Orthopaedics, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Surgery and Department of Radiology. The subject consists of 4 weeks of teaching (7 ECTS) and ends with an examination. ERASMUS+ students are instructed to address all possible communication or questions about Musculoskeletal System to the International Office and their appointed Slovenian tutor(s) who shall contact appropriate coordinators of this multidisciplinary course.
Course regime - normal epidemiological circumstances
1. Hamblen DL, Simpson H: Adams's Outline of Orthopaedics. Churchill Livingstone 2010.
2. Skinner HB: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics. Appleton & Lange 2013.
3. Staheli LT: Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics. Lippincott-Raven 2008.
4. Andrew JG, Herrick AL, Marsh DR: Musculoskeletal Medicine and Surgery. Churchill Livingstone 2000.
5. McRae, Robert, Esser Max. Practical Fracture Treatment. ChurchLiv 2008 Section A: 1-5; Section B: 6-15
6. White Book on Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine in Europe. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2007, Supplement No. 45
7. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. WHO Geneva 2001.
8. Ceravolo MG, Christodulou N. Physical and rehabilitation medicine for medical students. Edi.Ermes, Milano 2018 (available at the digital learning room of the Faculty of Medicine)
9. Michael P. Barnes, Anthony B. Ward. Oxford Handbook of Rehabilitation Medicine 2005. Oxford University Press.
10. Stam HJ, Buyruk HM et al. Acute Medical Rehabilitation Vol 1 Textbook. VitalMed Medical Book Publishing 2012.
21. 12. 2020 WRITTEN EXAMINATION
10. 02. 2021 WRITTEN EXAMINATION